From mid-November to the end of December 2017 ÏDKIDS community brands asked their customers to round up their total spend to the nearest euro. All of the funds raised were donated to children’s charities supported by the ÏDKIDS foundation.
As ÏDKIDS extends the scope of this initiative to more and more countries every year, the amount of money raised continues to rise. “Give a little to make a big difference”: the success of this initiative is all down to people power!
- The funds raised by ÏDKIDS and Okaïdi will be donated to Sport dans La Ville, a French sports charity helping 6,000 young people to integrate socially and in the workplace, and Ensemble Pour l’Éducation, which responds to the educational challenges in today’s society and makes early childhood a priority area to help reduce inequality.
- The money raised by Jacadi will be donated to SOS Children’s Villages France. This charity takes care of children in France and abroad who have no parental support or risk losing it. Its aim is to give childhood back to the children who have been disadvantaged in life. It mainly works to keep together siblings who are in foster care and have entered the justice system.
Impact of the campaigns in France
- Okaïdi and ÏDKIDS raised 55,408 euros from mini-donations made in their stores.
- Jacadi stores raised 23,140 euros.
- Okaïdi raised 115,272 euros in Italy, 21,304 euros in Belgium, 3,192 euros in Luxembourg, 9,049 euros in Poland, 14,568 euros in Spain, 8,727 euros in Germany, 7,626 euros in Switzerland and 1,411 euros in Canada.
- Jacadi raised 2,210 euros in Austria, 505 euros in Germany and 2,895 euros in Italy.
Each country selects a local charity in association with the ÏDKIDS foundation.
The mini-donation campaign unites all ÏDKIDS members behind a common goal – the foundation, our employees, our sales teams and our customers whose generosity makes this worthwhile community action possible.
A big thank you for all you do to help children!